REALD DMCA TAKEDOWN POLICY
It is our policy to honor all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
This document outlines the policy that RealD has introduced in order to implement notice and takedown policy as required by DMCA. This document guides copyright owners interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down.
HOW TO FILE AN INFRINGEMENT COMPLAINT
To file a claim of infringement please provide us with a document via fax, regular mail, or email that includes the following items:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of all such works.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please provide us with at minimum a URL to each work that is claimed to be infringing.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that the notification sent to us will be forwarded to the user who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Physical Address of Takedown Agent:
100 N. Crescent Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURE
RealD will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When RealD becomes aware that copyright rights are infringed (typically after receipt of a valid takedown notice), it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. You don't need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. RealD will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its Designated Agent.
Thank you for your understanding.